Friday, February 22, 2008

It Could Be More

Valentine's Day was a huge success, if i do say so myself. As it turns out, I'm not the one that went overboard. Godiva chocolates, music, dinner at a romantic restaurant, roses......and a few other things that shall remain private. He did well. But it's not the gifts that made the evening such a success. It's the little moments. The hand holding, kisses on the cheek, the affectionate looks. All of that does wonders for the ego. But there was one moment in particular when I knew that quite possibly this could be something special. We were laying there on the bed (fully clothed, mind you, though that would not last long) just looking at each other. He brushed the hair from my face and and whispered "wow." I could have asked what it meant, but I think I know. Since then things have been, well, perfect. Divine. Incredible. Something in our relationship has shifted, though I would be hard pressed to define it. I feel like we are becoming more open with each other, more in tune to the other's moods. Maybe it's just that we are getting closer. Whatever it is, I like it!

No comments: